Product by Proceq
Proceq introduces the fastest Corrosion Analyzing Instrument. Reinforced concrete will invariably be subjected to a corrosion process that ultimately leads to a total failure of the structure. Accurate field potential measurements aid in detecting corrosion in rebars. Corrosion of steel in concrete is an electrochemical process. A potential field can be measured on the concrete surface by the use of an electrode, known as a half-cell and a high-impedance voltmeter. The Canin + Corrosion Analyzing Instrument highlights corrosion activity before rust becomes visible. Early detection is a key factor in preventing an unanticipated structural failure.
In contrast to spot checks of carbonation depth and chloride penetration, the Canin + system with the new Wheel Electrode allows a rapid, comprehensive test of the site and provides a fast assessment of locations where corrosion is likely to take place. Detailed analysis of the data is made easy with the Canin ProVista software. The new Wheel Electrodes (1 and 4-wheel versions) allow very fast measurements of large areas. Canin+ is ideally suited for assessment of corrosion potentials on large areas of 8,000 m +- (83,000 sq.ft.) or multiples thereof, depending on the individual selectable grid size. 235,000 values can be stored in the indicating device. Up to 240 measurement values are displayed at a time in easy-to-read grey-scale allowing an on-site plausibility check of the readings. A menu-driven approach facilitates simple operation using just nine keys. The display with backlight allows the user to work on sites with low visibility, e.g. underground car-parks.
Concrete test hammer Non-destructive measurement of the concrete compressive strength and control of the uniform concrete quality (in-situ concrete and prefabricated structures)
- Detecting weak spots
- Data-Transfer to PC/printer
- Data Evaluation with ProVista Software
By entering the depth of carbonation, the conversion of rebound value to the compressive strength is automaticallycompensated.The classic ORIGINAL SCHMIDT concrete test hammer is equipped with a sensor which measures the rebound value of a test impact to a high resolution and repeatability. Basic settings and measured values are shown on the display unit. Operating is menu-guided in different languages.The measuring data can be transmitted easily by the serial RS 232 or via USB with adapter USB/ RS 232 to a normal printer or to a PC/Laptop with the window based software ProVista. Wrongly set parameters (like impact direction) can be corrected after the transmission on the PC/Laptop.
DYNA PULL OFF TESTER - DY2
Pull-off testing is one of the most widely used test methods in the construction industry. This is reflected in the huge number of standards dedicated to the method.It has long been known that one of the major influences on the result of a pull-off test is the operator influence in the application of a constant load rate. The DY-2 with its integrated, feedback controlled motor removes this variable completely, by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
FeaturesThe DY-2 is further unique in that it records every single test parameter required by the specification.
- Time and date of the test
- Test disc size
- Maximum load applied
- Automatic calculation of bond strength
- Applied load rate with graphical record
- Complete time of test
- Failure mode
Hygropin Sales Unit
The perfect solution to identify and monitor moisture in concrete.Due to the small, fast sensor of the hygropin, diagnosing moisture according to ASTM F2170-09 is quicker and easier than ever before.The relative humidity test outlined by ASTM F2170-09 requires placing a measuring sleeve at a specific, well defined depth in the concrete. This can be done either by drilling a hole or by pre-installing cast holes in fresh concrete. Proceq offers the best solution for both procedures. The Hygropin provides the smallest available sensor on the market, minimising damage to the surface and reducing the installation efforts immensely. Due to the small air volume of the test sleeve, the humidity equilibrium process is extremely fast.
FeaturesDepending on the settings the Hygropin is able to display:
- Relative humidity and temperature measured by two probes
- Calculate psychrometric parameters like dew / frost point etc. for both probes
- Difference between the values measured by the two probes
- Trend indicators for each parameter
PQ Profometer5 Unit
PROFOMETER 5+utilizes the non-destructive pulse-induction method.The instrument compensates the influence of the neighboring bars.
- Location and orientation of reinforcing bars
- Measuring concrete cover depth
- Determination of bar diameter
- Compact, user-friendly indicating device with backlight
- ProVista PC software for fast data transfer and editing
- Can be operated in metric and imperial units
PROFOMETER PM-600 / PM-630 ADVANCED CONCRETE COVER METERS
As direct successors of the Profometer 5+ S and Scanlog models, Profometer PM-600and Profometer PM-630 continue the successful tradition that began 40 years ago representing the sixth Profometer generation. The Profometer PM-600 and PM-630 use a new generation and design-protected Profometer Touchscreen Unit. Both instruments offer unique on-site measuring and analysis functions, and a real time control over the measurement procedure.
- Graphical display of measured values and minimum cover set
- Easy inspection of the measured values directly on the screen
- Change settings before and after storage
- Export the data to a PC via the PM-Link software
- Single-Line Scan: Linear scan of the cover across the first layer of rebars over a long distance, with or without diameter measurement
- Multi-Line Scan: Multiple linear scans across the first layer of rebars over a rectangular area. Cover and diameter are shown in one view. Each line can be viewed individually in the Single Line View.
- Area Scan: The grid display of the Area Scan Mode allows a simplified view of the measured cover data. It is best suited for a combination with potential field measurements.
Rebar Detector and Covermeter
Fully integrated Rebar Detector Get the most trusted instrument for rebar detection, cover depth and rebar diameter measurements. The Profoscope is designed for single handed operation. All functions can be programmed/activated using the two function keys and the navigation. The instrument is compact, light and robust. This makes it suitable for use on a construction site.
Ultrasonic instrument for Concrete
Pundit Lab+ adds Site Functionality to the leading ultrasonic Test Instrument for Concrete. Now featuring compressive strength estimation, integrated waveform, real time stamp and an extended range of transducers. Allows analysis of the received signal and manual triggering directly on the instrument. On-line data acquisition, data logging function and functionality that turns your PC into an oscilloscope. USB interface and data analysis software; Data analysis and export to third party programs.
- Integrated gain stage;Removes the need for an external amplifier when using exponential transducers and long cables.
- Compressive strength measurement; Conversion curves for strength estimation can be created in the software and uploaded to the instrument to give instant strength estimations on site.
- Combined estimates with rebound hammer;SONREB curves may also be uploaded onto the instrument for improved compressive strength estimates in combination with rebound hammer measurements.
- Time stamp; A real time clock has been integrated to provide a time stamp to every measurement recorded.
- Review list; Saved measurements may be reviewed directly on site without the need for a PC connection.
PUNDIT PL-200 ULTRASONIC PULSE VELOCITY
New Pundit Touchscreen The Pundit PL-200and Pundit PL-200PE continue the illustrious Pundit tradition that began in the 1970s. They are the first Proceq products to be developed using a new generation and design-protected Touchscreen Unit.
FeaturesBest-in-class Ultrasonic testing instrument providing superior features for on-site testing:
- Line Scans for concrete uniformity assessment
- Zoom and scroll for precise A-Scan inspection
- On board storage and review of waveforms
- Settings directly accessible on measuring screen
- Dual cursor for manual A-Scan evaluation
- Separate cursor to measure signal amplitude
- Improved surface velocity measurement
- Automatic and manual triggering and
- user adjustable trigger threshold
- A-Scan update rate up to 25 Hz
- Expandable with Pundit Pulse Echo transducer
Pundit PL-200PE ULTRASONIC PULSE VELOCITY
Groundbreaking Ultrasonic Pulse Echo Testing The Pulse Echo technology widely extends the application range of the Pundit Touchscreen Unit and offers a variety of special features.
- Single side determination of slab thickness
- Detection and localization of voids, pipes, cracks (parallel to surface) and honeycombing
- Advanced echo tracking technology helps identifying the main echo
- Control buttons and optical feedback directly on the probe increase measurement efficiency
- Automatic estimation of the Pulse Velocity
- Easy B-Scan measuring through center marker and rulers directly on the probe
- Dry-contact transducer: no couplant required, suited for measuring on rough surfaces
- Lightweight and ergonomical handling
- Expandable with Pulse Velocity transducers.
The advanced Resipod family offers a complete solution for measuring the electrical resistivity of concrete both in the laboratory under controlled conditions and on site. The construction industry is rapidly moving towards performance based specifications for concrete durability and this is largely determined by the permeability of the concrete. The electrical resistivity of concrete is determined by the resistivity of fluid in the pores, the pore structure and the degree of saturation. It is therefore directly related to the permeability of the concrete. All of these factors are affected by construction practice and this makes electrical resistivity an ideal test method for use in quality control programs and performance based specifications.
- Fully integrated surface resistivity instrument
- Highest resolution available for a surface resistivity instrument (+- 0.2 k?cm possible with the full 200μA nominal current)
- Surface resistivity (SR) and bulk resistivity (BR) test configurations available
- Variable spaced probe version with the automatic correction for sample geometry
- Hold, save and delete function, with on-board memory
- USB connection and dedicated PC software
- Designed to float (waterproof)
The SilverSchmidt ST/PC is the first integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability. Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors: Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the SilverSchmidt ST/PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range. The unique design and high quality construction of the concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt ST/PC makes rebound hammer testing quicker and more accurate than ever before.
- The SilverSchmidt ST/PC concrete test hammer combines a high measurement accuracy with an unmatched repeatability.
- The rebound value requires no angular correction
- The concrete test hammer offers customer conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1'450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 100 N/mm2, 14'500 psi)
- A large number of measurement points can be easily collected by the concrete test hammer and automatically evaluated according to statistical data
- The concrete test hammer offers automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (MPa, N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
The particular featuresof the TORRENT method are a two-chamber vacuum cell and a pressure regulator, which ensure that an air flow at right angles to the surface is directed towards the inner chamber. This permits the calculation of the permeability coefficient kT on the basis of a simple theoretical model. The unit has a user-friendly menu technique and measures the pressure increase as a function of time according to a specific sequence. The associated data is automatically collected by the display unit and the permeability coefficient kT and the depth of penetration L of the vacuum are calculated. The measurement takes 2-12 minutes, depending on the permeability of the concrete. In the case of dry concrete, the quality class of the concrete cover can be read from a table using the kT value. In the case of moist concrete, kT is combined with the electrical concrete resistance ?(rho) and the quality class is determined from a nomogram.