Product by Tokyo Keiki
Non - Contacting Radar Level Gauge KRG-10
The KRG-10 measures liquid level by transmitting low energy radar pulses towarda liquid surface and receiving the radar echoes. The travel time for the radar pulse is proportional to the distance between the gauge and the surface.
- + - 2mm High Accuracy
- Advanced Echo Processing
- Rapid Tracking Flow & Volume Calculation
- Wide Lin-Up for various applications
- Explosion - proof
- Intrinsically safe
Microwave Level Gauge - MRG-10
The MRG-10 measures liquid level by transmitting low energy radar pulses toward a liquid surface and receiving the radar echoes. The travel time for the radar pulse is proportional to the distance between the gauge and the surface. The radar pulse is virtually unaffected by the contents and atmosphere of the tank, temperature or pressure. Thus radar measurement is proven to be the most reliable gauging method in most applications. Furthermore, maintenance requirements are practically zero because no part of the gauge is in physical contact with the liquid. These features make the MRG-10 very well suited for storage and buffer tanks in the chemical and water industry. The MRG-10 is most appropriate for calm liquid surfaces. If you intend to use the MRG-10 to measure turbulent surface liquids, it may be recommended to employ a still pipe used in order to achieve a calm surface The MRG-10 is appropriate for storage tanks or buffer tanks that have relatively calm surfaces.
- Chemical and petroleum
- Food and beverage
- Industrial water such as river intake gates
- Water supply
- Sewage water treatment plant
- Hydraulic power station
Ultrasonic Flowmeter UFW-100
Ultrasonic Flowmeter UFW-100 Now Comes, Measurement Unlimited by the Imagination. TOKYO KEIKI, the world's first supplier of ultrasonic flowmeters and industry pioneer is proud to introduce the clamp-on flowmeters of next generation which are environmentally friendly and provide the consistent reliability and "Made in Japan"quality that customers have come to expect from the TOKYO KEIKI brand. The new UFW-100 Series ultrasonic flowmeter boasts a smaller, more compact footprint & size and lower power consumption in a material-saving, RoHS compliant design.
Advantage of 'Clamp On'
- No Pressure Loss (pump power savings)
- No Wetted Parts (no contact with liquid)
- No Moving Parts (no wear)
- No Need to Stop the Process (easy installation)
- Measuring Accuracy : +/- 1.0~2.5% of reading
- 4-20mA Output (1ch)
- Contact Output (1ch)
- Data Logging (1min. intervals; up to 1month)
- RS-485 Modbus Output (1ch) (Option)
- Analog Current Input (1ch) (Option)
- Smaller, Compact Footprint & Size*1
- Lower Power Consumption *2
- RoHS Compliant
- *1 : Space volume of main unit reduced 60% relative to comparable TOKYO KEIKI products.
- *2 : Power consumption reduction (approx.): -5% at AC100V / -14.8% at AC200V / -10% at DC24V.
- Water Distribution
- Factory Utilities
- HVAC Systems Process
Open Channel Ultrasonic Flowmeter UF-960
The TOKYO KEIKI UF-960 ultrasonic flowmeter system for open channels employs the latest in ultrasonic and microwave technology. Utilizing our wealth of know-how and technical expertise, the UF-960 system combines an ultrasonic flow rate meter with a microwave level gauge to provide accurate and stable flowmeasurements. It is applicable for liquids with free surfaces such as agricultural water, river water, waste water and industrial effluents.
Ultrasonic Flowmeter UFL-30
The UFL-30 boasts +/- 1% high accuracy readings in a compact configuration, half the size of our former model.TOKYO KEIKI was the first company in the world to develop an ultrasonic flowmeter for general industry in 1963. In 2008, we completed development of a highly reliable ultrasonic flowmeter - the "UFL-30 Series" - using our wealth of accumulated know-how and the latest in hardware technology. The UFL-30 features clamp-on mounting which enables non-intrusive, no pressure loss installation on existing or new pipes. Ultrasound technilogy enables measurement of a variety of fluids regardless of electro-conductance.
- Measures disordered velocity distribution
- Easy operation
- Abundant experience in various applications
- No pressure-lose
- Small & Lightweight
- High accuracy
Polish Paver Machine
The Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter UFP-20, based on the same, ergonomically advanced design so popular in the UFP-10, features significant size reduction. The result is a portable ultrasonic flowmeter that meets next-generation standards. The UFP-20's single-handed portability means difficult and challenging jobs located in narrow or high places can now be performed safely and easily. The flowmeter includes a thickness measurement function and can effectively measure the sound velocity of fluids. Measurement data can be printed, logged or transferred to a computer which can assist data collection and analysis.
- Multi-Flow Measurement Function
- Easy configurable for 2-Channel or 2-Path measurement
- Energy Meter Function
- Energy flow rate measurements with Pt100 RTD option.
- Receiving-Echo Monitor Function
- Weather-proof structure IP65
- USB Memory Data Transfer
- Logged data and site conditions can be storaged into internal memory.
- Language selection
- You can choose English, French, German, Italian,Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
- Light Weight - 1.4 kg
- Wide Display and Easy Operation
- Pipe Range : 13 - 5000 mm
- Transducer can use : -20 - +120 °C
- Weather-proof structure : IP65
Open Channel Flowmeter UVH-2000
The UVH-2000 flowmeter incorporates a velocity meter and level gauge to measure flows through pipes or open channels with free water surfaces of sewage, wastewater, industrial and other effluents containing fine particles, sludge or fine bubbles. The UVH-2000 velocity meter employs Pulse Doppler technology, which provides flow velocities at multi-points on the ultrasound beam and an ultrasonic level gauge, which provides non-contact liquid level measurement. The UVH-2000 is suitable for applications such as maintenance and flow management of industrial effluents, public utilities, sewage plants and sewage systems.