Products by JFE
Handy Hardness Tester SH-21(E)
The SH21 is very easy to use and requires no special knowledge of hardness testing in order to operate the instrument. The unit includes all four hardness scales and you can switch between them at the touch of a button.
- Quick measurement (few seconds).
- Best repeatability and precision.
- Direct reading of hardness.
- Easy to use hand held probe can be quickly applied to a variety of surfaces from any direction.
- Easy to use - no prior experience of hardness measurement techniques required.
- Built in memory for data and calibration points.
- Measures Vickers, Rockwell, Brinell and Shore scales.
- Interchangeable probes for use with different surface profiles, pipes, concave surfaces, gears valves etc.
- Portable works with rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Evaluation of carburizing, standard quenching and high-frequency quenching
- Weld hardness measurement for welded structures (tanks, hulls, bridges, steel towers ,etc.)
- Hardness measurement for a gear tooth flank (narrow area)
- Measurement of structural strength or hardness of a facility
- 100% online inspection for components (engine valves, rack bars, crankshafts, bearings, etc.)
The required diagnosis functions are integrated into a compact unit. This unit automatically diagnoses the status of rotating machinery according to the vibration severity standard. You can easily diagnose bearings according to the judgment criteria displayed on the back of the unit.
- Features three measurement modes:acceleration, velocity and displacement.
- Incorporates diagnosis functions compliant with ISO 10816-1 (JIS B 0906). Ensures easy, on-site bearing diagnosis.
- Incorporates a vibration pick-up with a magnet to ensure stable measure accuracy.
UltraSonic Thickness Indicators TI-45N/45NB/45NC
The Schmidt OS-120 Pendulum Hammers are designed to test on softer material such as light weight concrete, gypsum boards, fresh concrete and the mortar of joints in brickwork. Their unique design allows easy to handle measurements on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Schmidt OS-120 is the only rebound hammer worldwide working with the pendulum system, thus it must not be loaded on the test surface. The larger plunger surface on the Schmidt OS-120PT allows tests on soft concretestarting with a compressive strength of 1 MPa.You can instantly measure the thickness of a material simply by positioning a probe. This innovative gauge is widely used and is capable of measuring a variety of materials including iron, stainless steel, glass and ceramics.
- Resolution of 0.01 mm.
- Extremely compact & lightweight.
- Switch-selectable units - mm or inches
- Built-in calibration test plate.
- Quick display update with last reading retained on the display.
- Display symbols alert user to poor coupling and low battery conditions.