Products by KETT.
PM - 600 Micro Moisture Analyzer
- Advanced Micro Moisture Analyzer.
- Measures very low moisture and moisture in products with other volatiles by a unique "gain on drying" technology.
- An integrated micro balance weighs the sample to 0.00001g. The sample is then loaded into a sealed chamber where all volatiles are evaporated. A special carbon filter strips the non-aqueous volatiles from the gas stream. The carrier gas (generally dry nitrogen) then carries the moisture molecules to another cell where the moisture is absorbed by molecular sieve. As the moisture is absorbed, the sieve cell gains weight. This weight is measured and compared with the original mass for a moisture measurement.
- Tests are accurate up to two parts per million.
PM-410 Multi Grain Moisture Tester
- Designed to provide immediate, accurate readings of many grains, this unit does not require adjusting or temperature correction.
- Fully electronic, with built-in microprocessors, the Grainer is the world's simplest, handheld multi-grain tester.
- Samples can range from 20-180 grams.
- Twenty-six calibrations are included with the system. Select the product calibration desired, pour the sample into the container and results are shown within five seconds.
- This portable device allows for quick quality and color assessment of rice. The grains are placed in the tray and light is reflected through the color filter.
- Product flaws may be easily detected.
- The RN500 provides an automated version of this unit.
FD-720 Electronic Moisture Balance
- Moisture Determination Balances provide a primary method for accurate moisture measurement by using the loss on drying (LOD) method. A liquid or solid sample is placed in the sample pan. The integrated balance weighs the initial sample. The balance's lid is closed, start button pressed, and the sample is dried. The balance periodically weighs the sample and when the test is completed, automatically calculates the moisture content (or solid content) of the initial sample.
- Depending on the balance, drying can be set for a fixed time, continuous mode, or to dry until a gradient of weight loss is achieved. Our top of the line models will even predict the final moisture percentage and finish the test when the predicted value and associated confidence level meets a pre-determined level of precision.
- Primary Method - no initial calibration required
- Direct Moisture Measurement Method - industry standard test
- Automatic Taring
- Numerous drying programs to optimize testing throughput
- Moisture Meter for both Liquids and Solids
Riceter m Series Grain Moisture Tester
- The largest selling moisture meter in the world, the Riceter sets the standard for handheld grain testers.
- To operate, place several grains of rice, wheat, barley or oats in the sample holder. Insert the holder and twist the integrated grinder.
- The sample is measured using the capacitance circuit and the moisture percentage is displayed on the bright red LED.
- Testing takes less than five seconds, allowing for rapid analysis of many samples.
- Up to nine consecutive measurements can be displayed and averaged.
C 300 Whiteness Tester/Rice
- Similar to the C100, the C300 tests whole rice kernels. Meeting JIS standards, the C300 allows for accurate, repeatable color measurement in an easy-to-use package.
- Simply fill the sample container with rice, close the top and insert into the system. The color standard is displayed within two seconds. This sampling speed allows the processor to increase measurement frequency without adding numerous test stations and operators. Stability is ensured by using the color standard provided with each C300.
- This simpl e analysis allows the processor to easily test products for color stability and grading. Using infrared reflectance, samples are not altered or affected in any way.
FM-300 Micro Moisture Analyzer
- The unique FM300 Micro Moisture Analyzer provides accurate moisture analysis as low as two parts per million (ppm). The selective filtering mechanism separates water molecules from other volatiles providing a direct method of measuring water content in complex products - - without the reagents needed for a Karl Fischer Test.
- The liquid or solid sample is placed in a sample tray. One button is pushed to start the automatic test. The sample is weighed by the integrated micro-balance. The sample is then moved into a sealed chamber where heat is applied. The volatiles are driven from the sample. A special carbon filter strips the volatiles while allowing the moisture molecules to be transmitted. The inert carrier gas stream carries these moisture molecules to a second chamber where they are absorbed in a molecular sieve cell. This cell is continuously weighed by the balance. As the moisture is absorbed, the weight increases. This increase in weight (Gain on Drying) is compared with the original mass to provide a direct moisture percentage. Tests are fast, accurate, and automatic.
- Primary Direct Measurement - no Need to Calibrate.
- Directly Measure Products Containing Multiple Volatiles
- Moisture Measurement as low as 1 part per million(PPM)Concentrations
- No Reagents Needed - Simpler and Less Expensive than Karl Fischer (KF) tests
- Liquids and Solid Measurement
Single Kernel Moisture Tester- PQ-510
- This desktop unit allows polished, brown and paddy rice, barley, wheat and naked barley to be quickly tested on an individual kernel basis.
- Samples are poured into the unit, test parameters selected and the units started.
- The bright LED will display moisture, number of kernels tested, and the current time.
- An attached printer will document batch results by detailing average moisture, variance, standard deviation, test temperature, a histogram of moisture percentages, and individual moisture.
- The PQ510 replaced the PQ500.
PQ-100 Single Kernel Moisture Tester
- This machine performs the same function as the PQ500 and PQ510. However, it includes calibration software allowing it to test single kernels of corn or soy beans.
- Results are printed on the thermal printer that also operates as a control unit.
- The grinding mechanism has been specially designed to minimize sample accumulation due to stickiness, eliminating most common maintenance problems.
PC 820 - Coffee/Cacao
- This model was developed in cooperation with the Institute of France for Coffee and Cacao.
- It is the official standard of the government of the Ivory Coast.
- Quick, easy measurements are made by pushing the probe into the sack.
- Moisture content is displayed on the large analog panel.
- Additional models are available for corn, paddy rice, or peanuts (hulled/unhulled)
Jute Moisture Tester HX-400
This moisture tester was developed to precisely, and in a short period of time, measure the moisture content of a jute. The HX-400 can measure domestic and imported jute from producing countries such as India and Bangladesh, and if it's a jute distributed domestically, you can measure it just the way it is - with no modifications. The HX-400 is ideal for quality control purposes and inspection of jute during trading and dealing.
Tester-TA Tobacco Leaf Moisture
- Developed in conjunction with several government agencies, the TA6 allows the user to easily test whole leaf tobacco.
- Simple place the probe on the leaf and use the analog display to record the moisture value.
Pearlest Grain Polisher
- The Pearlest is specially designed to quickly and accurately peel off the husk of grains for the purpose of measuring and inspecting the extent of product defects and/or damage to crops.
- Bran removal is required to reliably measure rice density.
- It is also necessary to check for damaged, rotten, and off-spec product as well as to determine if glutinous and non-glutinous rice have been intermixed.
- The Pearlest was specifically designed to polish rice, wheat, and barley for these purposes.
- A ten gram sample of brown rice can be processed in thirty seconds and barley in only one minute.
- The power source is 100-220VAC.
- A sample spoon, brush, spatula and file are included to provide a complete sampling and cleaning system.
- The system is very compact 95mmWx130Dx160H to allow use in every environment.
- This compact unit provides simple rice husking in a durable, handheld form-factor.
- Insert the rice (or seed) into the top, turn the crank and cleaned rice is released from the bottom of the unit.
- Husking will improve the accuracy in rice moisture measurement.
Grain Crusher - TQ-100
- Our portable crank model provides years of life and can be used to crush grain, seeds, or other hard particles.
- It features a roller for crushing samples and a light alloy body which can easily be clamped to the edge of a table with the built-in clamping screw.
- This crusher is approved by several government agencies, including Japan for official use in moisture measurement.
Moisture balance - FD-620
- This fully-electronic model uses an infrared heat lamp for gentle, yet effective drying. Samples of 5-70g can be quickly dried with continuous, timed, or automatic modes.
- The RS232 output can be used with the optional thermal printer to provide documentation of test results.
- Simple operation and reliable, accurate performance, combined with reasonable cost make the FD620 the choice for many laboratory and process applications. The FD600 offers a 185 watt bulb, while the FD620 provides a 300 watt heat source and RS232C output to PC or optional ther mal printer (VZ300).
Advanced Desktop Moisture Analyzer KJT230
- The easy-to-use KJT-230 prvides instant, non-contact, non-destructive analysis of most liquids and solids. As with all Kett NIR analyzers, the KJT-230 utilizes a "smart sensor" design that integrates calibration and memory storage, measurement display and data output from within the sensor itself. Industry-specific applications include: moisture measurement for agricultural processors, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers, mineral and raw material uses as well as virtually any liquid or solid manufacturer or producer.
- The versatility of the KJT-230 allows users to integrate Kett technology into other laboratory and process control points within their plants, helping to improve product quality, reduce product costs and achieve customer or government specifications. The unique multiple filter design provides users with fully transferable calibrations. They can calibrate a single system in one location and then ship fully calibrated and certified sensors to plants worldwide by simply transferring the coefficient data only.
- Tests are accurate up to two parts per million.